My Ideal World

Welcome to my world Limitless. My world is called Limitless because my name Anya means limitless. Limitless is a world with only 2 seasons, winter and spring. The winter will never be too cold, but it does snow and there are skiing parks EVERYWHERE. In the spring it is the perfect temperature, it is never too hot. The best thing about this planet is that it rains money once a week! 

The people on Limitless are really kind and super organized! If you go into their house everything is organized by color and size. There is equality for who you are! Another thing about the people on Limitless  is that everyone gets along well. 

The children on Limitless go to school but it is not lectures, it is fun! The boring old subjects are gone. We play games to help teach the content. For the adults, every adult has a job if they want to. If they don’t they can stay home but no one is laid off.  

The environment on Limitless is like a dream. There is no pollution in the air. No trash on the sides of the road. The grass is very GREEN and the sky is always GOLD. There are two sets of mountains, on the north and south sides. One unique thing about my planet is that my planet is a cube. Another unique thing about my planet is that what it looks like at night is different from what it looks like in the morning.

1 Comment on My Ideal World

1. 29lenah
    May 18, 2023 at 4:49 pm (11 months ago)

I love it! It’s so pretty!

Reply